Saturday, November 24, 2012

Country Baby Shower Gift

I went to a baby shower today and was so happy with the gift that I came up with! I used to work with this girl and her and her boyfriend both love camo and western things! And she loves puppy paws! So I tied all that together and came up with this!

I was really looking for something to put everything in but didn't want just a regular bag. So I was at Hobby Lobby and found a a round box in the Christmas aisle that was 50% off so I found it really cheap! So, I painted the inside and used spray adhesive to glue on the camo fabric!

I made the cutest tie fleece blanket and breast feeding pillow to match using blue for the baby boy and brown with white puppy print for the mommy to be!

I also found the cutest "piggy" bank in the shape of a cowboy hat with a belt around it at hobby lobby!

I made camo and hunter orange burp cloths to hit the dad to be's liking.

I also added in some hangers and a Grow-with-me onsie set from TJMaxx.


I added some baler twine to tie the whole package together and it turned out so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment