Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tumbler Cup

My boyfriend's sister was having her Cheerleading Senior Night a few weeks ago, and we wanted to get her a gift! We ended up getting her a charm necklace that had to do with cheerleading and her school colors. I also wanted to get a cup and decorate it with her school colors. 
I was trying to find a double wall tumbler (with the lid and straw) to decorate for her. Well, I couldn't find any on short notice that I was able to take the two walls apart to decorate.
But, I did find these cups below at Hobby Lobby, for only $2.57 a piece and just bought scrap booking stuff to put on the white part (which is removable!) I couldn't find cheerleading scrapbook items that I liked, so I went a different route and just used her favorite color! 



No comments:

Post a Comment